Are there any requirements for the distribution of funds between partners in percentage terms? Can 1 partner receive 10 per cent and the other 90 per cent, or 2 partners receive 10 per cent and 2 partners receive 40 per cent?

There is no specific requirement on the distribution of funds between partners in percentage terms. However according to the section 3.3 “Minimum requirements for partnership” of the Guidelines the budget of the applications has to be planned in a balanced way, proportionate to the planned activities (except those partners not receiving financial support).